View Single Post
Old 04-23-2013, 11:22 AM   #58 (permalink)
Sh0velMan
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: Noisily.
Sh0velMan has a brilliant futureSh0velMan has a brilliant futureSh0velMan has a brilliant futureSh0velMan has a brilliant futureSh0velMan has a brilliant futureSh0velMan has a brilliant futureSh0velMan has a brilliant futureSh0velMan has a brilliant futureSh0velMan has a brilliant futureSh0velMan has a brilliant futureSh0velMan has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by SPOHN View Post
Not understanding? The Momentum headers from the 350 work on our 370. That's current what I'm running. And the numbers are just as great. That's what this whole thread is originally about. Plus I heard the Z1 headers will be out soon enough. So there coming. You guys have to understand business along with finding a good manufacture to work with to help Z1 produce such a great product. This mod just blew up overnight with short supply. Just know Z1 will provide a great product that's trouble free.
I think he meant to say "I wonder if other 350 headers would work".

To that point, I think the Momentums were very oversized for the engine they were originally designed for, and have a very nice collector design, so I'd be pretty surprised if other 35DE headers get any gains. A lot of them will absolutely fit (I tested some DE long tubes, fit fine with only minor adjustment to a heat shield needed), but they were awful, performance wise.