View Single Post
Old 04-22-2013, 06:26 PM   #203 (permalink)
Nut_N_Much
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: Awesome Car
Nut_N_Much has a reputation beyond reputeNut_N_Much has a reputation beyond reputeNut_N_Much has a reputation beyond reputeNut_N_Much has a reputation beyond reputeNut_N_Much has a reputation beyond reputeNut_N_Much has a reputation beyond reputeNut_N_Much has a reputation beyond reputeNut_N_Much has a reputation beyond reputeNut_N_Much has a reputation beyond reputeNut_N_Much has a reputation beyond reputeNut_N_Much has a reputation beyond repute
Thumbs up

Update:

Kelly, again came over and we pulled the fuel pump and the intake.. To night install the new pump and the adapt.

After pulling it apart I found a bunch of crud in the swirl canister and on the filter. 60,000 miles will do that I guess..

Party foul, i started to install the new fuel pump and the DW I was sent is a 300 not a 340.. I will check and see what Mr. Squeeze thinks.. I think it will be fine, my injectors are 600 and I don't see maxing them out..

Intake out, finished modding the fuel rail..

So I took a break and my dog BooBoo was lookin like a criminal. I looked around and all the remotes were accounted for so I think I got him while he was thinking of doing something bad..

Last edited by Nut_N_Much; 04-22-2013 at 06:29 PM.
Nut_N_Much is offline   Reply With Quote