View Single Post
Old 04-22-2013, 12:50 PM   #43 (permalink)
Sh0velMan
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: Noisily.
Sh0velMan has a brilliant futureSh0velMan has a brilliant futureSh0velMan has a brilliant futureSh0velMan has a brilliant futureSh0velMan has a brilliant futureSh0velMan has a brilliant futureSh0velMan has a brilliant futureSh0velMan has a brilliant futureSh0velMan has a brilliant futureSh0velMan has a brilliant futureSh0velMan has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dzel View Post
Wo wo wo there guy I will not be installing the TT kit till early next year. Once I do that to the drag strip we go. So yeah I would like to have a little fun with MY car as I see fit. If I want to run it on drag strip I can do that, if I want to road race, autox, or even just let it sit in my garage that's my buisness. I am very excited about trying out new things, especially since for the past 10 years I've been working 18-20 hours a day for weeks at a time with 1 day off in between. I've moved into a cushy office position now Monday thru Friday. So now me and my family can spend time together and I can join them in their passions and them in mine. So basically what I'm saying if you do not like what I'm putting down unsubscribe there guy.
Cool story, bro.

Dunno why you went all ragey there. Do whatever you want, just observing that what you say you want to do changes with almost every post. You also said you were waiting to do an autocross event until you get a delivery date from GTM, so that's where the other comment came from.