View Single Post
Old 04-20-2013, 12:04 PM   #183 (permalink)
Nut_N_Much
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: Awesome Car
Nut_N_Much has a reputation beyond reputeNut_N_Much has a reputation beyond reputeNut_N_Much has a reputation beyond reputeNut_N_Much has a reputation beyond reputeNut_N_Much has a reputation beyond reputeNut_N_Much has a reputation beyond reputeNut_N_Much has a reputation beyond reputeNut_N_Much has a reputation beyond reputeNut_N_Much has a reputation beyond reputeNut_N_Much has a reputation beyond reputeNut_N_Much has a reputation beyond repute

Update:

A few days ago Kelly came over to help me out.. We got the car on jack stands, pulled the tires and calipers. I sent the Calipers and some SC parts out for powder coating, I should have them back by Tuesday. I'm glade we took them off the seals were melted off, they were on there last leg. Got the Z1 rebuild kit and Carbon Tech Pads F & R.. Waiting on some sale items to clear and I'll have these rotors EBC® - High Carbon Blade Sport Rotors

Started to prep everything for the fuel pump swap, starvation kit, heat exchanger, MAF Wire extensions, Gauges Hook Up, Injectors and UpRev MAF's. That way Tuesday I can install the intake & SC.

After looking at the car for a wile I finally decided to install the water reservoir in the battery compartment. That way it wont be in the engine bay collecting heat like the stock reservoir Stillen sends you. Looking at it closey I think I can run some vent lines to the compartment to run some cool from outside. I liked the idea of having it closer to the heat exchanger; less stress on the pump and fewer fitting can't be a bad thing. I thought having it inside the trunk area was good but didn't like the distance from the heat exchanger and routing of the lines.

Anyways for the install I'll use the stock lines and fittings until I move the battery. I need the Battery relocation kit. Nissan 370Z Parts > 2010 Nissan 370Z TAYLOR CABLE RELOCATOR KIT, SINGLE TRUNK MOUNTReduces Engine Compartment Clutter, Provides Better Weight Distribution For Improved Traction Stability, Factory Crimped Terminals On 100% Copper Cables, 16' Red 2 Ga. . There is a DIY on the forum that made a kit, Taylor just packaged it for the Z.

anyone local want the lights painted with a single halo kit installed, that Battery Relocation Kit is the cost.. I need it soon so get over to my place and let me fix you up..

Well the install has started! I will keep you posted with updates as we get though this. It sucks I am in a brace and can't lift more than 4 pounds but it real show's you who your friends are. Thank God for good friends.

When I pull the Gen 3 off I'll finish the stainless basket weave on the heat shielding and put it up for sale.. I'm sure it will be a hot item!!!

Last edited by Nut_N_Much; 04-20-2013 at 12:28 PM.
Nut_N_Much is offline   Reply With Quote