View Single Post
Old 04-12-2013, 10:47 AM   #226 (permalink)
Rusty
Ronin Samurai - Assassin

Drives: 2011 Nismo GM 6M
Rusty has a reputation beyond reputeRusty has a reputation beyond reputeRusty has a reputation beyond reputeRusty has a reputation beyond reputeRusty has a reputation beyond reputeRusty has a reputation beyond reputeRusty has a reputation beyond reputeRusty has a reputation beyond reputeRusty has a reputation beyond reputeRusty has a reputation beyond reputeRusty has a reputation beyond repute
Talking

Quote:
Originally Posted by sig11 View Post
Weird. I haven't had to do anything to the computer to get the videos off. You could get a $10 SD card reader and avoid that.

Make sure you update the firmware on the camera! They're buggy pieces of junk without the updates. I helped a friend get his working last weekend at Mid-Ohio. Took great video once we got it upgraded!
Quote:
Originally Posted by sig11 View Post
Oh! How is that external mic? Do you still need a big dead kitten to get clean sound?
I'm working with a $10.00 computer. It was a Christmas present from my kid. LOL My old Dell crashed, and my daughter got me this cheap HP. So, I'm going to get another 'puter shortly. This HP is just a base model to begin with.

I got the GoPro to work great with my computer at work. BUT, I have to watch out for the IT Nazi's! I could end up getting sh!t canned if not careful.

浪人 - 殺し屋
"The Difficult Anytime, The Impossible By Appointment Only"
http://www.the370z.com/members-370z-...o-journal.html
Rusty is offline   Reply With Quote