View Single Post
Old 04-11-2013, 10:47 AM   #80 (permalink)
G37sHKS
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 09 G37S Coupe 7AT
G37sHKS has a reputation beyond reputeG37sHKS has a reputation beyond reputeG37sHKS has a reputation beyond reputeG37sHKS has a reputation beyond reputeG37sHKS has a reputation beyond reputeG37sHKS has a reputation beyond reputeG37sHKS has a reputation beyond reputeG37sHKS has a reputation beyond reputeG37sHKS has a reputation beyond reputeG37sHKS has a reputation beyond reputeG37sHKS has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr.Squeeze View Post
It has to do with back pressure from having the smaller .64 A/R housings and log style manifolds that use T25 housings. GTM has new style manifolds that accept the T25 plus style turbine housings that I plan to get once there out ,and move up to .82 A/R there suppose to flow like a T3.

Here are some pictures of the .64 A/R T25 that I have now vs the .63 A/R T25 plus turbo housings. You can see clearly that the T25 plus will allow more flow.

Soon man it's getting warm out now up here in the North East I have new rims and tires going on Friday. I will be making another video soon after that ,and will be posting it up.
Hmm,

Looking at these housing side by side is really tempting...

Will give Mike a call tonight for more details thanks for sharing

Last edited by G37sHKS; 04-11-2013 at 01:06 PM.
G37sHKS is offline   Reply With Quote