Thread: Mitco39's Build
View Single Post
Old 04-10-2013, 11:30 AM   #181 (permalink)
wheee!
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: cars. lots of cars.
wheee! has a reputation beyond reputewheee! has a reputation beyond reputewheee! has a reputation beyond reputewheee! has a reputation beyond reputewheee! has a reputation beyond reputewheee! has a reputation beyond reputewheee! has a reputation beyond reputewheee! has a reputation beyond reputewheee! has a reputation beyond reputewheee! has a reputation beyond reputewheee! has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mitco39 View Post
He said they need it for at least a day and a night, and they are only open week days. You sat around and waited while your car was 3m'd? hmm.
Not for the 3M, I had it done by the dealer before I picked the car up, so I missed that one. Wish I would have been there though. There were 170km on my car that weren't on the dealer delivery invoice Not saying European did it, but the dealer had no idea where the extra K's came from. It went for 3M and snow tires. I googled the distances and it should have been 50km round trip for each location total....

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mitco39 View Post
Also thanks for the link, they just added a Helmholz to it. Which I may consider after I put some hours on the car.
I hate drone.... couldn't live with it myself as I do a lot of long trips in the Z

H&R / Stillen / Berk / HKS / Swift / Michelin / UpRev / SPC / Amuse Rep / Seibon / Fringe XVO / TWM / more...
My Journal
wheee! is offline   Reply With Quote