Thread: Engine Build
View Single Post
Old 04-07-2013, 06:38 PM   #64 (permalink)
Ron
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: TT '11 PW Nismo #113
Ron has much to be proud ofRon has much to be proud ofRon has much to be proud ofRon has much to be proud ofRon has much to be proud ofRon has much to be proud ofRon has much to be proud ofRon has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by esfourteen View Post
Thanks Ron, honestly I don't know what specific coating was used as the machine shop took care of it directly, but I can find out for you. I didn't do anything to the rods at all.

I finally got to put it on the dyno and saw I was quickly running out of fuel up top past ~530whp. We ended up installing an aeromotive 340lph pump and a fuel return kit from CJM, didn't hook up a vacuum source to the regulator but right now I have plenty of fuel (needs a retune), put down 561hp/550tq at ~12psi.
Thanks Nick! Good too know about the fuel return system, thanks for sharing. That tq number is really high! What exhaust are you running? are you peaking at low rpms and then falling down?

Quote:
Originally Posted by roplusbee View Post
Nice numbers. Which injectors did you end up with? I may follow your motor build as well. Omar@UPREV suggested that I use a shop in SanAntonio that he uses for all of their VQ customers.

Damn........Ron beat me to it again......lol.
I haven't started Rob. I am on the researching phase, that takes a while. You can still beat me lol.
2011 Twin Turbo PW nismo #113 - My Journal - My TT Build Thread
[ GTM GTX Stg2 TT || HKS EVC6 || Custom CarPC || F.I 3'' TDX CBE || SB 6puck clutch/ZSpeed CSC || BC BR Coilovers || SPC camber arms || Work VSS-X || Custom Headlights || PW:JDM CF Covers || Seibon CF Engine Cover ]
Ron is offline   Reply With Quote