View Single Post
Old 04-02-2013, 10:27 AM   #1631 (permalink)
ZMan8
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 10 370z 40th M6
ZMan8 has a reputation beyond reputeZMan8 has a reputation beyond reputeZMan8 has a reputation beyond reputeZMan8 has a reputation beyond reputeZMan8 has a reputation beyond reputeZMan8 has a reputation beyond reputeZMan8 has a reputation beyond reputeZMan8 has a reputation beyond reputeZMan8 has a reputation beyond reputeZMan8 has a reputation beyond reputeZMan8 has a reputation beyond repute

[QUOTE=bmarcinczyk14;2246566]
Quote:
Originally Posted by wheee! View Post
O degrees toe is best unless you are running a track setup... otherwise be prepared for excessive tire scrubbing. Your current settings are more than an 1/8th of an inch out from straight. Just sayin'....
That also means your tracking is off too....

If you look at my alignment sheet in my previous post, would you say my toe is too far away from zero? Also look at my camber between the front left and right, they are a bit off from each other, is this something to be concerned about?
[QUOTE=wheee!;2246592]
Quote:
Originally Posted by bmarcinczyk14 View Post

Your total toe is too much for my tastes. Your thrust angle is good, but you will be scrubbing the back tires off with that much toe. Again, some will say this is minor, but I prefer not to waste money on tires if I can help it!! Keep in mind that I have 305's on the back too and I moved my rear camber to -1.2, to get better contact with the road. That meant I needed to move the toe more to get it into line as well....

The front camber is a little off but you would need front camber arms to adjust that. I would wait till there are more choices on the market than just the SPC front camber arms....
Cusco makes not adjustable front camber arms that they say are perfect for those who only dropped an inch (like swifts).