Thread: Megan Journal
View Single Post
Old 03-26-2013, 09:17 PM   #127 (permalink)
Megan370z
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 370z
Megan370z has a reputation beyond reputeMegan370z has a reputation beyond reputeMegan370z has a reputation beyond reputeMegan370z has a reputation beyond reputeMegan370z has a reputation beyond reputeMegan370z has a reputation beyond reputeMegan370z has a reputation beyond reputeMegan370z has a reputation beyond reputeMegan370z has a reputation beyond reputeMegan370z has a reputation beyond reputeMegan370z has a reputation beyond repute

Well I have quite a few problem to deal with right now ....
- adding a variable fan control unit
- fixing the back-up light... I must have welded the wrong wire
- I must finish the ABS delete and plug that brake bias panel
- there wasnt any live tuning with cipher the last time I tried I hate doing it thru the Rom editor
The ilde isnt too bad . It was around 10 AFR !!!!
- doing a front top support for the bumber attachement since the oem component has been removed
Because of a V-mount type radiator setup which mean there will be a big hole in the hood at some point
- finishing the oil cooler lines with the Accumulator that will be temporaly inslled on the passenger side
(An enclosed box will be made later on this summer . I received my Tig welder today !!!
- mid-april is the installation of the anti fuel starvation unit
- once all of this has been completed I will do a road test but the car need a safety done first . There isnt any emission control here so im good for that part . The garage where I plan to go told me I didnt had to have the airbag in so as long as I dont have an exhaust leak its gonna be alright