View Single Post
Old 02-20-2013, 02:21 PM   #430 (permalink)
Sh0velMan
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: Noisily.
Sh0velMan has a brilliant futureSh0velMan has a brilliant futureSh0velMan has a brilliant futureSh0velMan has a brilliant futureSh0velMan has a brilliant futureSh0velMan has a brilliant futureSh0velMan has a brilliant futureSh0velMan has a brilliant futureSh0velMan has a brilliant futureSh0velMan has a brilliant futureSh0velMan has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by SurfDog View Post
Easy tiger. I don't drive like a jerk at all, but I do live in an area with lots and lots of twisties, along with long sweeping 270 degree downhill on and off-ramps which are perfect places to ride out on the edge of the traction circle a bit. To the right... on my way home from work... every day... sometimes a little low on gas... merging onto highway 70... full of semis and SUV,s and minivans... not wanting to lose power when it counts... See where I'm going with this?

Could I spend 1000 bucks on body kits and fancy headlights, sure, but I'm more of a mechanically minded modder. LSDs HFCs, Flywheels and Clutch. That kind of stuff. This mod is AWESOME. Fixes a thing that would bug the Cr*p out of me if it happened at the wrong time.

Thanks for the input, but please don't assume I'm an unsafe driver, or don't know what I buying, if I decide to pop one in. I just like making my ride a bada$$, safe, reliable, mechanical masterpiece.

Peace.

Wow. Uh, where to begin.

I wasn't making a statement about anyone's driving style, I was just saying the only time it's happened to me on the street was when I was hooning...

As for the other comments, preaching to the choir, but you'd know that if you'd looked at my build thread linked in my sig. Appearance mods are definitely not what I was even referring to in my original comment.