View Single Post
Old 01-29-2013, 07:33 AM   #14 (permalink)
Sh0velMan
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: Noisily.
Sh0velMan has a brilliant futureSh0velMan has a brilliant futureSh0velMan has a brilliant futureSh0velMan has a brilliant futureSh0velMan has a brilliant futureSh0velMan has a brilliant futureSh0velMan has a brilliant futureSh0velMan has a brilliant futureSh0velMan has a brilliant futureSh0velMan has a brilliant futureSh0velMan has a brilliant future

On Topic: Short tails are louder than every other exhaust on the market, because they aren't an exhaust, they're a muffler delete. If you want to know what they'll sound like, just go take your muffler off and start the car.

Off Topic: This thread is over a year old. Why did you find it necessary to dredge it up just to post this? Aside from the fact that no V6 puts a V8's noise to shame, ever, anecdotal BS like "there are 3 Zs in my area and 'people' tell me mines is the bestest" doesn't contribute to anything. Ugh.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Schsplayer00 View Post
I dont know what your talking about? The AAM short tails make the car sound amazing i have had to many compliments to count on how good they sound. There are 3 different Z's that live in my area with all different full exhausts and they all have said they like my sound better than theres. The sound is a growl that would put most v8s to shame. But i guess to each is there own. IMO they are the best purchase for the $ and with the burnt tips the looks are great to.

Last edited by Sh0velMan; 01-29-2013 at 09:03 AM.
Sh0velMan is offline   Reply With Quote