View Single Post
Old 01-23-2013, 08:55 PM   #342 (permalink)
GaleForce
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: Varis Arising II
GaleForce has a reputation beyond reputeGaleForce has a reputation beyond reputeGaleForce has a reputation beyond reputeGaleForce has a reputation beyond reputeGaleForce has a reputation beyond reputeGaleForce has a reputation beyond reputeGaleForce has a reputation beyond reputeGaleForce has a reputation beyond reputeGaleForce has a reputation beyond reputeGaleForce has a reputation beyond reputeGaleForce has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by ENT-Z View Post
Question for you Jason -

How did you plumb up for an oil pressure sensor ( I think you have one, right?). The DIY here on the boards uses the stock location and then you place a T to add the new sensor and retain stock sensor as well. I thought a saw a pic of the kit installed and it looked like this location was already used in the turbo kit to feed the scavenge pump or something like that. I need to pull out the manual and check it out further but wondered what you did.

Thanks!
I did it just like the DIY (adding a T fitting) but placed the stock sending unit on the side of the T fitting and the Defi sending unit on the end. That way I didn't have to move the factory wiring like mentioned in the Turbo installation manual.

I can try to get a picture tomorrow. I'm not sure how much can be seen now with the rest of the oil lines in place.