View Single Post
Old 01-18-2013, 07:19 AM   #6 (permalink)
Sh0velMan
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: Noisily.
Sh0velMan has a brilliant futureSh0velMan has a brilliant futureSh0velMan has a brilliant futureSh0velMan has a brilliant futureSh0velMan has a brilliant futureSh0velMan has a brilliant futureSh0velMan has a brilliant futureSh0velMan has a brilliant futureSh0velMan has a brilliant futureSh0velMan has a brilliant futureSh0velMan has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by hindi1973 View Post
well i figured to share with u my latest build this brand new 2012 nismo was built for my customer here in kuwait it was done by UAM it has a greddy twinturbo and all the supporting mods

clutch,flywheel,meth,radiator, oilcooler, m7 boost controller,spal fans, xforce varex mufflers with a dual mode switch (amazingly quite when closed and as you hear when open) it had a fast intention 3 inch full exhaust but its too loud for the customers taste so we left everything as is and just swapped the mufflers really happy with the results it has 700 miles only still needs more miles to run high boost we only tried low boost 7psi on pump and meth and made

440whp on the first pull and 450whp and 363 torque on the second pull on a low reading mustang dyno (afr is 11.3 approx on wot and timing is 15-16) only pushed to 7100 rpm hope you guys like the video the only thing i dislike abt the build is the aem meth kit i had history with it with a customers cts v and now on this one the hose flew from the nozzle and luckily the customer didnt go on boost otherwise he would have been spraying 100% meth all over the engine since aem's quality is this bad ill never recommend this to anyone and we straight away cut it to 50% 50% just encase something happens it wont be as risky as straight meth although i love straight meth but safety first right as soon as it reaches 1000miles we will turn the boost to 12 with 100octane and meth

2012 370z nismo greddy twinturbo - YouTube

Not... One... Period...