View Single Post
Old 12-03-2012, 02:16 AM   #37 (permalink)
SS_Firehawk
Premium Member

Drives: 13' Magma Red Nismo
SS_Firehawk has a reputation beyond reputeSS_Firehawk has a reputation beyond reputeSS_Firehawk has a reputation beyond reputeSS_Firehawk has a reputation beyond reputeSS_Firehawk has a reputation beyond reputeSS_Firehawk has a reputation beyond reputeSS_Firehawk has a reputation beyond reputeSS_Firehawk has a reputation beyond reputeSS_Firehawk has a reputation beyond reputeSS_Firehawk has a reputation beyond reputeSS_Firehawk has a reputation beyond repute

I'm not sure what all will have to be removed. I do know the AEM CAI will definitely need to. I'm pretty sure GTM will also remove the NST pulleys. I do not know about my oil cooler. It's a 72 row oil cooler. I'm not sure if they can move that middle bar to get it to sit closer to the radiator. I spent a lot of money on the oil cooler and prefer not to part with it. IF necessary to make things fit, I'll have to move up to GTM's twin 34 row. I live in Las Vegas, so cooling is near and dear to me I wish I can get the traction control system they offer, but I'll hold off until I see how bad it is.

Last edited by SS_Firehawk; 12-03-2012 at 01:18 PM.