View Single Post
Old 12-02-2012, 08:44 PM   #5707 (permalink)
alcheng
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 2011 ZR PW w/Clutch
alcheng has a reputation beyond reputealcheng has a reputation beyond reputealcheng has a reputation beyond reputealcheng has a reputation beyond reputealcheng has a reputation beyond reputealcheng has a reputation beyond reputealcheng has a reputation beyond reputealcheng has a reputation beyond reputealcheng has a reputation beyond reputealcheng has a reputation beyond reputealcheng has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by ZMan8 View Post
It's actually a pretty cool place. The only thing is the neighborhood in general is not that safe sometimes. (and that's irrelevant to culture background of people there)
mmm... time for a visit... and regarding the neighborhood... no worry, I can speak English with strong Cantonese accent.... to keep myself safe...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pintsize725 View Post
I got a personal sized molten cake with vanilla bean ice cream, a card with 3 sentences and an I'm sorry, don't be mad.
Pint honey~~

He is a bit slow, kinda realized it after the whole thing is done..

But can't write off his effort of trying to make it up...

Enjoy the dessert... smile..

Quote:
Originally Posted by kenchan View Post
ms.pint- i think it really depends on the shop. speedshops in my area are very familiar with both stud-replacement type and bolt-on type and dont seem to mind.
on this one, it really depends on the shop.

I can understand some shops afraid of those cheapy-spacers...

But I bet there's many other will do it no problem.