View Single Post
Old 12-01-2012, 03:34 PM   #36 (permalink)
SS_Firehawk
Premium Member

Drives: 13' Magma Red Nismo
SS_Firehawk has a reputation beyond reputeSS_Firehawk has a reputation beyond reputeSS_Firehawk has a reputation beyond reputeSS_Firehawk has a reputation beyond reputeSS_Firehawk has a reputation beyond reputeSS_Firehawk has a reputation beyond reputeSS_Firehawk has a reputation beyond reputeSS_Firehawk has a reputation beyond reputeSS_Firehawk has a reputation beyond reputeSS_Firehawk has a reputation beyond reputeSS_Firehawk has a reputation beyond repute

I'll confirm when my vehicle is with GTM. They will probably have it a while as they hammer out the kit for the Z. I'm in no hurry. Won't be home for 9 months, so they have plenty of time to work on it as well as the many other projects they have going on. I'm seriously interested what my car does on a baseline on their dyno. It's about 1,000ft closer to sea level and cooler weather. My thoughts on my local dyno is it's more on the conservative side. My SAE numbers are 300whp, and I have a lot of work done to it. If it runs a similar number, it won't matter for long...