View Single Post
Old 09-15-2009, 08:27 PM   #8 (permalink)
m4a1mustang
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: on two wheels
m4a1mustang has a reputation beyond reputem4a1mustang has a reputation beyond reputem4a1mustang has a reputation beyond reputem4a1mustang has a reputation beyond reputem4a1mustang has a reputation beyond reputem4a1mustang has a reputation beyond reputem4a1mustang has a reputation beyond reputem4a1mustang has a reputation beyond reputem4a1mustang has a reputation beyond reputem4a1mustang has a reputation beyond reputem4a1mustang has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Portlander View Post
But will this formula get me the requested 18 HP gain, and if not, why does it work for the Nismo Z? The dealer said the labor costs will run me around $150 which sounds fair. I'm surely not set up to install it myself. Sounds like the big unsolved mystery is the so called "ECU Tune" and what it actually consists of.
The CBE alone won't. And since we have no idea what their "ECU Tune" consists of we can't really say anything about that. But I'd be very skeptical.

FWIW, a FI or Stillen CBE is going to give you at least +18 hp to the wheels which would technically put you over 350 hp.
LIKE us on Facebook!
m4a1mustang is offline   Reply With Quote