View Single Post
Old 10-06-2012, 03:58 AM   #11 (permalink)
Rusty
Ronin Samurai - Assassin

Drives: 2011 Nismo GM 6M
Rusty has a reputation beyond reputeRusty has a reputation beyond reputeRusty has a reputation beyond reputeRusty has a reputation beyond reputeRusty has a reputation beyond reputeRusty has a reputation beyond reputeRusty has a reputation beyond reputeRusty has a reputation beyond reputeRusty has a reputation beyond reputeRusty has a reputation beyond reputeRusty has a reputation beyond repute
Talking

Quote:
Originally Posted by KingJoseph View Post
Haha, hmm... I know you've told me that before, but hard to parse out how much is the exhaust and how much is the LTHs, G3s, and tune.

I plan to do the tune eventually, but will probably keep the stock intakes w/ post-MAF tubes and drop in filters... and already have HFCs; probably won't do the LTHs. I've heard horror stories about the install.
The driver side is a PITA! Drop the exhaust from the cats back took about 45 minutes. The right side header took about 1 and a half the drop the cat and factory manifold together, and install the FI header. The left side took about 5 hrs overall. The factory heat shield is what makes it hard. Only 3 bolts hold it on. Once you get them off. You have to turn/twist the heat shield upside down to remove it. That took about 3hrs to figure it out on how to do it. Once I got that out of the way. The factory manifold and cat was out in an hour. The FI header took about an hour to install. Now if I do it again. I could cut that time by half.

浪人 - 殺し屋
"The Difficult Anytime, The Impossible By Appointment Only"
http://www.the370z.com/members-370z-...o-journal.html
Rusty is offline   Reply With Quote