View Single Post
Old 09-30-2012, 04:06 AM   #393 (permalink)
Rusty
Ronin Samurai - Assassin

Drives: 2011 Nismo GM 6M
Rusty has a reputation beyond reputeRusty has a reputation beyond reputeRusty has a reputation beyond reputeRusty has a reputation beyond reputeRusty has a reputation beyond reputeRusty has a reputation beyond reputeRusty has a reputation beyond reputeRusty has a reputation beyond reputeRusty has a reputation beyond reputeRusty has a reputation beyond reputeRusty has a reputation beyond repute
Wink

Quote:
Originally Posted by scope22 View Post
honesty, this is not an easy job...first you need to make sure that you have someone press the clutch all they way in, then when you take out the bolt you have to make sure that you dont scuff it because then its hard to get it back in....there is another smaller spring inside that always keeps pressure so you have to fight it when you're trying to put the bolt back in, and if you don't have the holes light up just right then it will not go in, it does help to put some greese on the bolt before you get in it...if you know what im saying
Took me 5 minutes by myself to replace mine. Press the clutch to the floor with one hand and hold it down. Use a pair of needle nose to pull the snap ring. Slide out the pin.

浪人 - 殺し屋
"The Difficult Anytime, The Impossible By Appointment Only"
http://www.the370z.com/members-370z-...o-journal.html
Rusty is offline   Reply With Quote