View Single Post
Old 09-24-2012, 07:07 PM   #9 (permalink)
Megan370z
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 370z
Megan370z has a reputation beyond reputeMegan370z has a reputation beyond reputeMegan370z has a reputation beyond reputeMegan370z has a reputation beyond reputeMegan370z has a reputation beyond reputeMegan370z has a reputation beyond reputeMegan370z has a reputation beyond reputeMegan370z has a reputation beyond reputeMegan370z has a reputation beyond reputeMegan370z has a reputation beyond reputeMegan370z has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by DEpointfive0 View Post
How can you tell if it's pulling timing without going on a dyno? I think my car is really quick, no issues there, but I beat on it all the time, and I would LOVE a new transmission/transmission parts, LOL
well you can know its pulling timing when it take longer to accelerate up to 7500rpm

but the best way is either the dyno or datalogging

Quote:
Originally Posted by Z eliminator View Post
my flex wheel was also cracked because it came loose. That the only way it can crack if the torque converter bolts come loose.
i have taken my car atleast 120 passes down the drag strip, shift at 8000 rpm and have not issues with, I also have 4.08 geaers and full bolts on with 305 35 18 drag radials and have line lock on the car.
no isues, it shift like a terror .
GTM has all the parts to rebuild it.
trust me , those flywheel bolts were not loose as I checked them before I removed the tranny/flywheel
good for you if your Z is running strong