View Single Post
Old 09-17-2012, 08:07 AM   #37 (permalink)
theDreamer
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 370z
theDreamer has a reputation beyond reputetheDreamer has a reputation beyond reputetheDreamer has a reputation beyond reputetheDreamer has a reputation beyond reputetheDreamer has a reputation beyond reputetheDreamer has a reputation beyond reputetheDreamer has a reputation beyond reputetheDreamer has a reputation beyond reputetheDreamer has a reputation beyond reputetheDreamer has a reputation beyond reputetheDreamer has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by SS_Firehawk View Post
Thanks for the input. I'm surprised by the number of people hat chimed in to push the NA route. The polls have NA just behind the GTM TT. It would definitely be easier for me to pick up the other mods I was looking into if I didn't go FI. I can get a new clutch, flywheel, rear diff, the cams, buy back the motordyne manifold, new spark plugs, injectors, fuel pump (e85),new seats, harness, 2nd set of rims/tires, and necessary brake upgrades. I would still be way under in terms of price.
With NA, you can still purchase a lot of items which will improve your car a lot, clutch/flywheel, brakes, cams, intake, etc. You will hit a point where you need to pick a direction and just go down the rabbits hole and do not turn back. Both routes will be expensive.

I would vote for NA also, even though I have SC, because I really want to see a great NA build for the 370z. You look like you have the time, patience AND money to do it properly and enjoy the results.
theDreamer is offline   Reply With Quote