View Single Post
Old 08-30-2012, 05:44 AM   #232 (permalink)
Rusty
Ronin Samurai - Assassin

Drives: 2011 Nismo GM 6M
Rusty has a reputation beyond reputeRusty has a reputation beyond reputeRusty has a reputation beyond reputeRusty has a reputation beyond reputeRusty has a reputation beyond reputeRusty has a reputation beyond reputeRusty has a reputation beyond reputeRusty has a reputation beyond reputeRusty has a reputation beyond reputeRusty has a reputation beyond reputeRusty has a reputation beyond repute
Wink

Quote:
Originally Posted by Joepro View Post
Sold my 350z an hour ago..woot!!! the hunt is on for the 370...gonna run down a lead on a black touring sport over the week end in Maryland for 25,000 with 20k miles. I am both saddened and happy, it was painful to see the taillights of my former baby going down the road never to return. look to spend no more that 28 ish used with 20k miles or less.

Cant wait to seethe results, I think they were equidistant from me but when to RT for Vince's rep with the 350 guys, it will be a fun day for you!
Get an '11 or newer. It seems that the 10's and older have the steering lock issue, and some have the manual tranny issue.

I'm calling Vince on Friday to schedule my tune.

浪人 - 殺し屋
"The Difficult Anytime, The Impossible By Appointment Only"
http://www.the370z.com/members-370z-...o-journal.html
Rusty is offline   Reply With Quote