View Single Post
Old 08-24-2012, 04:50 PM   #615 (permalink)
Rusty
Ronin Samurai - Assassin

Drives: 2011 Nismo GM 6M
Rusty has a reputation beyond reputeRusty has a reputation beyond reputeRusty has a reputation beyond reputeRusty has a reputation beyond reputeRusty has a reputation beyond reputeRusty has a reputation beyond reputeRusty has a reputation beyond reputeRusty has a reputation beyond reputeRusty has a reputation beyond reputeRusty has a reputation beyond reputeRusty has a reputation beyond repute
Wink

Quote:
Originally Posted by InsanO View Post
Gday folks,

Currently looking at possibly getting a FI CBE exhaust for my 2011 (currently stock) 370Z Coupe (Australian spec). Not really planning on adding HFCs therefore I'm trying to determine which resonators to go with - 12" or 18".

I'm looking for something louder than stock but not obnoxiously loud or drawing too much attention from the cops. I've watched numerous YouTube clips and read plenty of reviews but still can't decide. I'm looking for something louder than the Xforce exhaust and like the sound of the Stillen one if that makes sense...

Going to get carbon fiber mufflers too as they stand out a bit less than the stainless ones.

Thoughts? 12" or 18" resonators?

Cheers in advance!
Go with the 18's. I wish I would have. The 12's are a bit loud for the GF.

浪人 - 殺し屋
"The Difficult Anytime, The Impossible By Appointment Only"
http://www.the370z.com/members-370z-...o-journal.html
Rusty is offline   Reply With Quote