View Single Post
Old 08-16-2012, 08:42 AM   #54 (permalink)
Rusty
Ronin Samurai - Assassin

Drives: 2011 Nismo GM 6M
Rusty has a reputation beyond reputeRusty has a reputation beyond reputeRusty has a reputation beyond reputeRusty has a reputation beyond reputeRusty has a reputation beyond reputeRusty has a reputation beyond reputeRusty has a reputation beyond reputeRusty has a reputation beyond reputeRusty has a reputation beyond reputeRusty has a reputation beyond reputeRusty has a reputation beyond repute
Talking

Quote:
Originally Posted by ANMVQ View Post
Agreed with Sam on this, Again the GTM kit or Stillen kit should pass the inspecting Sniffer test as long and as long as you have you cats you should be fine( ALL THO there was a goofy thread here that said it you have tune you would FAIL).. GTM's kits are proven OTB to make high 4'-500WHP, An again I almost went this way but the "Dealer offered my Factory warranty stay- if they installed it and I used Stillen's kit- The dealer is a Vendor for them). Yes I have this in Writing- But to stay on topic, GTM and Sam's kit's are proven 500WHP kits, Mine will be a UM lets see. But this something I did to be differnt and really wanted the Factory warranty,- Especially casue I have a 2011 and when this started it was under 9k miles.

But if I had the choice , I proably would have went GTM- But the had no X kit whem I went FI also..
You did what you wanted and needed to do. You had your reasons. Nobody can fault you for that. Enough said. I'm waiting to see how this turns out. Because I may follow the same route, or wait for the twin SC's from GTM.

浪人 - 殺し屋
"The Difficult Anytime, The Impossible By Appointment Only"
http://www.the370z.com/members-370z-...o-journal.html
Rusty is offline   Reply With Quote