View Single Post
Old 08-08-2012, 05:19 PM   #35 (permalink)
wstar
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: too slow
wstar has a reputation beyond reputewstar has a reputation beyond reputewstar has a reputation beyond reputewstar has a reputation beyond reputewstar has a reputation beyond reputewstar has a reputation beyond reputewstar has a reputation beyond reputewstar has a reputation beyond reputewstar has a reputation beyond reputewstar has a reputation beyond reputewstar has a reputation beyond repute

I've still got mine on, it's been on for many months, and I'm happy with it overall.

I think all of the results you have to take with a little grain of salt. I don't know that anyone's every done a *perfect* comparison (same day/dyno/conditions, both manifolds, and each optimally tuned with different ECU settings), and even then we'd need such a perfect comparison for every set of supporting mods to boot

The general trend of the evidence we have, though, is it helps increase torque area under the curve all through the middle. That counts for a lot more than some tiny fraction of power at the very peak of the RPM range (where you're unlikely to usefully be for more than a split second in real conditions).