View Single Post
Old 07-18-2012, 01:42 PM   #88 (permalink)
FPenvy
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 15 GT-R BE/09 370Z
FPenvy has a reputation beyond reputeFPenvy has a reputation beyond reputeFPenvy has a reputation beyond reputeFPenvy has a reputation beyond reputeFPenvy has a reputation beyond reputeFPenvy has a reputation beyond reputeFPenvy has a reputation beyond reputeFPenvy has a reputation beyond reputeFPenvy has a reputation beyond reputeFPenvy has a reputation beyond reputeFPenvy has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scribe View Post
Don't forget to factor in a very nice boost controller. Speaking of which, I don't remember seeing anything about whether this car had one or not. I'd be interested to see both the boost and afr overlays for the dyno pulls.

I know that turbos work off of the pressure differential between the exhaust manifold and exhaust and that the best exhaust for a turbo is no exhaust. Still I would like to see what high flow cats and a straight-through style exhaust can achieve.

I also am curious if there is a divider within the down-pipe to keep some separate of the exhaust from the internal wastegate.
all questions someone from GTM will have to answer but i'm interesting in for all those answers too.

personally i wouldnt mind running no exhaust since the turbos are kinda mufflers already. then again i just like very loud and mean sounding exhaust on cars hence my non-res set-up which still isnt as loud as i'd like.
324whp/258wtq AAM Tuned |F.I. NonRes CF CBE/NonRes TestPipes #373|UpRev Tuner|Akuma Motorsports Intakes|Z1 34 Row Oil Cooler
Quote:
Originally Posted by F.I. Inc. View Post
Yes, they are Tony approved! Frank, when I get around to it, I may put your pipes into production. We will call them, "The FP" option.
-Tony