Thread: Megan Journal
View Single Post
Old 07-13-2012, 09:25 PM   #40 (permalink)
Megan370z
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 370z
Megan370z has a reputation beyond reputeMegan370z has a reputation beyond reputeMegan370z has a reputation beyond reputeMegan370z has a reputation beyond reputeMegan370z has a reputation beyond reputeMegan370z has a reputation beyond reputeMegan370z has a reputation beyond reputeMegan370z has a reputation beyond reputeMegan370z has a reputation beyond reputeMegan370z has a reputation beyond reputeMegan370z has a reputation beyond repute

today was the day that I had to go a step farther in my project !
it started early in the morning after a few coffee then I decided to get to work on Megan !

the first thing was to start removing most of the front end which became a second nature as it doesnt take me much time now.

I also did some cable cleanup & cutting. which is now much better than it was.
The fan that I installed not long ago was moved to the other bigger oil cooler in the hope it will help a little bit more .

and then the AC really wanted to get out as its too hot in the engine bay !!!

so everything AC related item under the hood came to 18 lbs (compressor & tubing)

and then at the end of the day I decided to balance the weight that Megan lost in the front.
some stuff got removed behind the seat !
for a total of 45 lbs , most the trunk was already removed to aloud to bring everything I needed to the track