View Single Post
Old 07-06-2012, 04:53 PM   #12 (permalink)
Nut_N_Much
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: Awesome Car
Nut_N_Much has a reputation beyond reputeNut_N_Much has a reputation beyond reputeNut_N_Much has a reputation beyond reputeNut_N_Much has a reputation beyond reputeNut_N_Much has a reputation beyond reputeNut_N_Much has a reputation beyond reputeNut_N_Much has a reputation beyond reputeNut_N_Much has a reputation beyond reputeNut_N_Much has a reputation beyond reputeNut_N_Much has a reputation beyond reputeNut_N_Much has a reputation beyond repute

Took Sophie for a spin, and there is a noticeable difference in the sound inside. A lot less road noise, I can turn down the stereo to 17 and her it fine..

I added about 25 pounds of my GTMAT covering the floors, running boards, pillars, trunk. FlashBurn said in his write up he added about the same. The material he used was way thicker and did not seem user friendly plus he added the matting. All in all I don't think the weight will inhibit forced induction install so I am happy with it..

Next:
AT Shift knob from Jamacia
Hood Struts
ART Test pipes
M310 Rims and Ties
Swap my blacked out rear lights for stock / re-due to a smoke look
Smoke front lights
Install Dual Halo's/Carbon Fiber/blacked Out/G35 Lenses - If I can find 200ohm 1 watt resisters locally
Finally next year Super Charger
Nut_N_Much is offline   Reply With Quote