View Single Post
Old 06-27-2012, 08:01 AM   #2137 (permalink)
MacCool
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 370Z PW 2014
MacCool has a spectacular aura aboutMacCool has a spectacular aura about

Quote:
Originally Posted by DEpointfive0 View Post
I'd love to post here but I have this shite feeling, everyone and their mother will judge the crap out of the guns I own... Let me put it this way... I have 3 Desert Eagles, 2 custom, I had a 4th but it was stolen... And I will continue to buy more... I do have plenty of others, but those are usually the most controversial... And people ALWAYS bitch and moan saying its not versatile and it weighs 6 pounds and the recoil is unmanageable and whatnot...

My response... When I go hunting or shooting in the desert, I carry at LEAST 2 on me, that weight you bitch about, that's what TAKES THE RECOIL AWAY, and just because you can't take the recoil doesn't mean I can't, you don't know me, you don't know my size... I shoot the 50 one handed, I shoot shotguns one handed in front of me lol...

That's kinda the end of my rant, but I'm gonna wait for these "Desert Eagles are such stupid guns" comments and base my decision to join this thread based on how many hate comments I get, lol!
Enjoy your shooting! And support your local gun shop!
(For those of you who have seen the MOVIE Snatch, my user name is from that... Desert Eagle, point, five-o)
I certainly have nothing against Desert Eagles....they're perfectly valid specialty handguns, no more or less than any of the other firearms posted in this thread.

I did find your self-defensive rant a little tiresome, however.
MacCool is offline   Reply With Quote