Thread: 370z LS Swap
View Single Post
Old 06-08-2012, 01:15 AM   #111 (permalink)
MightyBobo
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: No cars; only bikes
MightyBobo has a reputation beyond reputeMightyBobo has a reputation beyond reputeMightyBobo has a reputation beyond reputeMightyBobo has a reputation beyond reputeMightyBobo has a reputation beyond reputeMightyBobo has a reputation beyond reputeMightyBobo has a reputation beyond reputeMightyBobo has a reputation beyond reputeMightyBobo has a reputation beyond reputeMightyBobo has a reputation beyond reputeMightyBobo has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via AIM to MightyBobo Send a message via Skype™ to MightyBobo

Quote:
Originally Posted by jpritche View Post
Holy crap 26 PSI?!?!? That is an awesome build! Thanks for sharing that video! I will definitely pass that along to him, that way he will start pushing that motor a little bit more!
FWIW, the bottom end on that one was NOT stock, it obviously had some work done. If I remember correctly it was all forged and he had a built 6.0 block. I think he even went E85, but I'm not sure.

However, with relatively minor mods, that motor can easily handle probably 600-700 WHP without issues and without going all forged.

Rod bolts, fuel pump, injectors/tune/fuel rail, LS2 intake manifold (or bigger probably), cam/valve springs/pushrods, and a good boosted setup would do him fine. That, or ridiculous spray, but I never was a huge fan of spray in the end.