View Single Post
Old 05-22-2012, 01:01 AM   #5 (permalink)
delusional
Track Member

Drives: 09 PG T/S/N 7AT
delusional will become famous soon enough

Quote:
Originally Posted by amusez34 View Post
hey fokes
I just sold my ssr type f to this guy on the forum. So before I sent the wheels to him, I post on the forum asking for help to remove the center caps on the wheels since I didnt say it is going to come with the wheels. So this buyer commented on my post asking if I am not shipping the center caps with the wheels. But I didnt answer him since the answer is so obvious. So he paypaled me the money after but never ask about the center caps. After he got the wheels, he asked for refund on Paypal since he said I didnt ship the center caps with the wheels. However, this shitty guy didnt even text me or message me beforehand about putting a dispute on paypal, he just did it. I was like WTF now my acc is like -$2xxx. My reason is that I didnt say anything about the center caps on the post, therefore Im not shipping it. Plus, I got like SUNKIST boxes and mats in the picture, he didnt expect me to ship those too right? So IDK what do you guys think and give me some idea so I can win this dude on Paypal.

Heres the post I put on for sale,
SHOW CAR: SSR TYPE F GOLD 18X9.5 18X10.5 with tires

And heres the post where I ask for help and the guy asked if Im letting it go or not.
Remove SSR Center Cap

if you would've just answered him this wouldn't have happened...

2009 Platinum Graphite Touring
[ Sport Package ¦¦ Navigation ¦¦ 7 Speed Automatic ]
[ Berk ¦ H&R ¦ ONEighty ¦ K&N ¦ Stillen ¦ Eibach ¦ Cobb ¦ Ichiba ¦ Hankook ]