View Single Post
Old 05-02-2012, 05:24 PM   #63 (permalink)
sixpax
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 2010 370Z NAG 7AT
sixpax is a glorious beacon of lightsixpax is a glorious beacon of lightsixpax is a glorious beacon of lightsixpax is a glorious beacon of lightsixpax is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by MightyBobo View Post
Brakes. Definitely brakes.

And I'm kinda with Sig here on the skipping the Hyperdrive. You'll feel there may be unfinished business after only doing one session.

On the other hand, if you really want to get out ASAP? Go for it...but do brakes.
I'll be doing mine for sure. I am thinking Motul 600, SS lines, and debating on pads (EBC Yellow Stuff is winning right now just because of money). Then I plan on meshing my grill and relocating my fang air vents feeding the CAI to the mesh somewhere, which will free up the fang vents to do the brake cooling thing. This is my cost effective plan right now, not sure what I am going to do for sure. You start adding the basics up I need (500+ oil cooler) just to play for the weekend on top of the $384 fee and then $249 for insurance and it gets up there in a hurry. My brother in law has a house 20 minutes away from the track so I won't have to worry about hotel stuff tho.
sixpax is offline   Reply With Quote