View Single Post
Old 04-11-2012, 04:13 PM   #25 (permalink)
esfourteen
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 40th TT
esfourteen has much to be proud ofesfourteen has much to be proud ofesfourteen has much to be proud ofesfourteen has much to be proud ofesfourteen has much to be proud ofesfourteen has much to be proud ofesfourteen has much to be proud ofesfourteen has much to be proud ofesfourteen has much to be proud of
Send a message via AIM to esfourteen

Quote:
Originally Posted by Speedy View Post
Smart man. 500RWHP in one of these light cars would be plenty I'd think. My Challenger has a tick over 600 to the wheels but weights 4300 lbs. It's a freakin' handful so I couldn't imagine one of these little go carts with even 500.

Low boost on 93 octane and high boost on 109 and you'd be hunky dory I'd think.
That must be some fun! I am going to try to daily as little boost as the internal gates will let me, I put as little preload on the springs as possible while holding the gate door shut, so hopefully 6psi, probably 430-440whp which is still plenty for the street.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Liquid_G View Post
Props to you man... drilling those holes in the block like that would scare the sh*t out of me.. Nice work.
Honestly it seems scary but its not, its hard to fcuk it up. You use a drill bit stop to ensure you dont go too far, and the guide makes it impossible to mess up the angle or spot you are drilling.
esfourteen is offline   Reply With Quote