View Single Post
Old 03-08-2012, 10:32 AM   #9 (permalink)
FPenvy
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 15 GT-R BE/09 370Z
FPenvy has a reputation beyond reputeFPenvy has a reputation beyond reputeFPenvy has a reputation beyond reputeFPenvy has a reputation beyond reputeFPenvy has a reputation beyond reputeFPenvy has a reputation beyond reputeFPenvy has a reputation beyond reputeFPenvy has a reputation beyond reputeFPenvy has a reputation beyond reputeFPenvy has a reputation beyond reputeFPenvy has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by XwChriswX View Post
I'm in the same boat you are, I neeeeeed a tune, not just for the bonus features of removing the limiters but to be able to get effective use from the 93 octane like you said plus the LTH's and CBE and the small intake mods I've had. But mostly to undo the leaning out from the headers.

Just don't have the $$ to spend on a tune right now.
i agree completely with the leaning issue with the mods. i may not have an intake mod since im still planning on TT eventually but the non res test pipes and cbe have some effect on my fuel.

i feel you on them money issue too. just bought this tuner and i still gotta get tires, oil change materials (red line of course), and drilled/slotted rotors. also cash for dyno use. gonna be a very expensive week my Z better treat me right after all this lol

also new irons for my golf bag but that's a different topic all together lol
324whp/258wtq AAM Tuned |F.I. NonRes CF CBE/NonRes TestPipes #373|UpRev Tuner|Akuma Motorsports Intakes|Z1 34 Row Oil Cooler
Quote:
Originally Posted by F.I. Inc. View Post
Yes, they are Tony approved! Frank, when I get around to it, I may put your pipes into production. We will call them, "The FP" option.
-Tony
FPenvy is offline   Reply With Quote