View Single Post
Old 03-07-2012, 09:45 AM   #102 (permalink)
F.I. Inc.
The370Z.com Sponsor

Drives: 2010 GT-R/2007 F-250
F.I. Inc. has a reputation beyond reputeF.I. Inc. has a reputation beyond reputeF.I. Inc. has a reputation beyond reputeF.I. Inc. has a reputation beyond reputeF.I. Inc. has a reputation beyond reputeF.I. Inc. has a reputation beyond reputeF.I. Inc. has a reputation beyond reputeF.I. Inc. has a reputation beyond reputeF.I. Inc. has a reputation beyond reputeF.I. Inc. has a reputation beyond reputeF.I. Inc. has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by glory View Post
Sorry to be reviving this old thread but I came across is it and I think I am missing something here.

My dilemma is here is why Dreamer is making less power with LTH's. I understand boost = back pressure so freeing up the exhaust (CBE +LTH) will lower the back pressure (and therefore the boost) and make it more efficient, but shouldn't he be making more power @8psi rather than less?

Now is it because the SC is capped @ 8psi that it can't achieve higher numbers or is it some VVEL thing holding it back?

Sorry, not trying to stir the pot just trying to wrap my head around this.

Thanks
Mike@GTM answered this well!

There is nothing wrong with our headers or exhaust. In an N/A application they have big gains across the board...

I do not want to stir the pot as well but the stage I kit is inefficient! I am glad to see GTM finally is making a bigger more efficient kit that can support less back pressure.

I do not think that our headers will fit with the stage 1.5 kit though. I have not seen the kit first hand but I have been told that with the new design, there is no room for our headers!

Thanks, Tony
www.fastintentions.com
"FUELED BY PASSION"
F.I. Inc. is offline   Reply With Quote