View Single Post
Old 02-13-2012, 11:07 AM   #10 (permalink)
m4a1mustang
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: on two wheels
m4a1mustang has a reputation beyond reputem4a1mustang has a reputation beyond reputem4a1mustang has a reputation beyond reputem4a1mustang has a reputation beyond reputem4a1mustang has a reputation beyond reputem4a1mustang has a reputation beyond reputem4a1mustang has a reputation beyond reputem4a1mustang has a reputation beyond reputem4a1mustang has a reputation beyond reputem4a1mustang has a reputation beyond reputem4a1mustang has a reputation beyond repute

Here's the 5.0:

Stopped with our group at the end of "The Dragon," ZDayZ 2011.

So far I have FRPP "Sport" axle back exhaust, Steeda cold-air intake with SCT tune, GT/CS front valence and BOSS 302 splitter (not the LS).

I have yet to install the following parts which I have at home:

Steeda Sport springs
Steeda heavy duty strut mounts
Koni yellow adjustable shocks/struts
Fays2 Watts Link

The car on stock suspension is pretty awesome, and will be even better with the new goodies.

It does need new summer tires. I was originally planning on Michelin PSS, but because I have the S now I need to decide if I still want to spend that much on tires or perhaps go with Continental DW instead. The S also needs summer rubber (it's on all seasons right now). I could buy Conti DW for both cars for the same price as PSS for just the 5.0.

Right now it's sitting on Dunlop WinterSport M3s:

LIKE us on Facebook!
m4a1mustang is offline   Reply With Quote