View Single Post
Old 02-06-2012, 08:05 PM   #69 (permalink)
HKYStormFront
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 06 Frontier SE 6spd
HKYStormFront has a reputation beyond reputeHKYStormFront has a reputation beyond reputeHKYStormFront has a reputation beyond reputeHKYStormFront has a reputation beyond reputeHKYStormFront has a reputation beyond reputeHKYStormFront has a reputation beyond reputeHKYStormFront has a reputation beyond reputeHKYStormFront has a reputation beyond reputeHKYStormFront has a reputation beyond reputeHKYStormFront has a reputation beyond reputeHKYStormFront has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via AIM to HKYStormFront

Quote:
Originally Posted by Robert_Nash View Post
If things are getting so out of hand that a local club simply can't do a national convention well and/or without huge costs and/or without huge screw-ups at ZCCA then maybe it's time for the conventions and for ZCCA itself to end.
i'm not trying to sound elitist at all but the datsun guys will not let it die. i completely agree but there's too much "old blood" (literally and figuratively) in the ZCCA, imo, and i really don't understand how true Z people can be so closed minded about the idea of change. why be so conformist about the events? i know that bryan (from zdayz) helped will a LOT with the event and even then, it still got screwed up by the people who came in to run it. my impression is that the local club is supposed to set everything up, then the ZCCA reps come in and run it. and while that kind of makes sense to keep some uniformity from year to year, when the entire club falls apart 2 months before the event, there's a problem