Thread: 5.0
View Single Post
Old 02-02-2012, 11:40 AM   #2555 (permalink)
m4a1mustang
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: on two wheels
m4a1mustang has a reputation beyond reputem4a1mustang has a reputation beyond reputem4a1mustang has a reputation beyond reputem4a1mustang has a reputation beyond reputem4a1mustang has a reputation beyond reputem4a1mustang has a reputation beyond reputem4a1mustang has a reputation beyond reputem4a1mustang has a reputation beyond reputem4a1mustang has a reputation beyond reputem4a1mustang has a reputation beyond reputem4a1mustang has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by ihatepotholes View Post
yes the current 5.0 is the best mustang ever produced. though it does not mean it is amazing or incredible compare to other competitors. sheer performance wise yes the mustang is amazing especially when you consider the dollar to performance ratio. however, to some people numbers don't mean that much. i value the allover driving experience far above what numbers magazines produce.

it's the new 5.0 coyote that did it for me. yes the numbers are impressive, but it "feels" more like a pony car than a sports car.
I definitely never contend that it "feels" like a sports car. It feels like a pony car which is a cross between a sports car and a muscle car, and honestly that's how it should feel.

IRS will be a welcome addition if they do it right, and hopefully they do sort out the feedback from the electronic steering box. But as it stands right now it's an absolute blast to drive with a lot of aftermarket potential.
LIKE us on Facebook!