View Single Post
Old 01-31-2012, 02:26 PM   #23 (permalink)
GaleForce
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: Varis Arising II
GaleForce has a reputation beyond reputeGaleForce has a reputation beyond reputeGaleForce has a reputation beyond reputeGaleForce has a reputation beyond reputeGaleForce has a reputation beyond reputeGaleForce has a reputation beyond reputeGaleForce has a reputation beyond reputeGaleForce has a reputation beyond reputeGaleForce has a reputation beyond reputeGaleForce has a reputation beyond reputeGaleForce has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zemurray View Post
I get it, you are a corvette fanboy regardless of your screen name. Any reasonable argument is worthless. If burning oil is acceptable to you, so be it. It wasnt to me. It is a Chevy, all cars are made in different plants. Its not the guy on the shop floor who makes the difference, it's the company's dedication to making quality cars. They don't change that attitude just for one model. If they had it wouldn't have a **** interior like all the other Chevy's and it wouldn't burn oil. The guy on the shop floor isnt designing the motor with the wrong tension oil rings in it, or machining the parts to loose tolerances. If I were going to buy an American muscle car I would get a well equipped 2012 high end mustang thats just as fast, twice the quality, for half the price.
Well said! My wife works where the Camaro is built. They have zero say on the floor. Unfortunately, they take all the blame from the general public. You are the first person on an internet forum that I've seen who gets it.