View Single Post
Old 01-19-2012, 11:46 PM   #5 (permalink)
Rusty
Ronin Samurai - Assassin

Drives: 2011 Nismo GM 6M
Rusty has a reputation beyond reputeRusty has a reputation beyond reputeRusty has a reputation beyond reputeRusty has a reputation beyond reputeRusty has a reputation beyond reputeRusty has a reputation beyond reputeRusty has a reputation beyond reputeRusty has a reputation beyond reputeRusty has a reputation beyond reputeRusty has a reputation beyond reputeRusty has a reputation beyond repute
Talking

Quote:
Originally Posted by MJB View Post
Nice! What are you plans as far as future mods? What Gen Viper were you planning on buying? Also what part of PA are you from? I used to live in Hershey.
I'm south of the 'burgh, by about 30 miles on the Mon River.

I was going to buy a black '06 Viper coupe that a doctor's wife owned. He passed away last spring and the car has been sitting their basement since. A friend of mine told me about about it. And gave me her e-mail address. I got a hold of her and we talked on the phone. She really didn't know much about the Viper. I told her I would give her fair price for it, and she agreed. I went to go get the Viper with cash in hand. Got there, and she told me that the price had gone up $15,000. I asked why. She then told me that a friend of hers said the Viper was worth ALOT MORE, and she had someone else interested in it too. I laughed, turned around and left. didn't say anything else. I got an e-mail 2 weeks later asking me if I was still interested. Replied back and said that I already bought another one for the same price that we agreed on the first time. LOL My friend had told me that she is having troubles trying to sell it now.

What you see in my sign is bought and paid for. It just hasn't shown up at the house yet. As I get it. I'll update. There is some other stuff that I'm looking at right now. But no decisions have been made yet.

浪人 - 殺し屋
"The Difficult Anytime, The Impossible By Appointment Only"
http://www.the370z.com/members-370z-...o-journal.html

Last edited by Rusty; 01-20-2012 at 12:27 AM.
Rusty is offline   Reply With Quote