Thread: Z Broke Down :(
View Single Post
Old 08-12-2009, 08:19 AM   #163 (permalink)
m4a1mustang
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: on two wheels
m4a1mustang has a reputation beyond reputem4a1mustang has a reputation beyond reputem4a1mustang has a reputation beyond reputem4a1mustang has a reputation beyond reputem4a1mustang has a reputation beyond reputem4a1mustang has a reputation beyond reputem4a1mustang has a reputation beyond reputem4a1mustang has a reputation beyond reputem4a1mustang has a reputation beyond reputem4a1mustang has a reputation beyond reputem4a1mustang has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by semtex View Post
It's normal for high compression engines to burn some oil, guys. By all means we should all keep an eye on this, but I get the sense that we're on the verge of mass hysteria here and I think we need to take a step back. Let's not panic. Be diligent. Keep an eye on your oil levels (which is just common sense anyway). But let's take a deep breath and not work ourselves up into a tizzy over this.
Definitely not panicing, but I think we should spread the word to try and save people some trouble. I'm sure we have members that never think to check their oil levels. Heck, based on my old cars I would only check the oil once a month if that because I really didn't need to. Thanks to these threads, though, I know it's something I need to keep a closer eye on with this car.
LIKE us on Facebook!
m4a1mustang is offline   Reply With Quote