Thread: 410hp 370z
View Single Post
Old 12-20-2011, 02:56 PM   #12 (permalink)
m4a1mustang
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: on two wheels
m4a1mustang has a reputation beyond reputem4a1mustang has a reputation beyond reputem4a1mustang has a reputation beyond reputem4a1mustang has a reputation beyond reputem4a1mustang has a reputation beyond reputem4a1mustang has a reputation beyond reputem4a1mustang has a reputation beyond reputem4a1mustang has a reputation beyond reputem4a1mustang has a reputation beyond reputem4a1mustang has a reputation beyond reputem4a1mustang has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by HKYStormFront View Post
just sounds like a fully built race motor to me. if you were to do hi comp pistons along with cams and the supporting intake, exhaust and cooling mods. i could see it, especially if they raise the redline a bit. i'd be more interested to see what the torque number is. that's the real power.

lol @ steve
U lol'd

I doubt it makes much torque. They want high RPM power and keep the car geared to stay up in the high revs.

Most race engines are built that way, even the big NASCAR V8s. Only at a few tracks do they actually tune the engines to make some more mid-range torque, but in general they are putting out 950hp and maybe 400lb-ft, if that.
LIKE us on Facebook!
m4a1mustang is offline   Reply With Quote