View Single Post
Old 09-27-2011, 09:57 PM   #339 (permalink)
Dallaz
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 09MontereyBlu370z6MT
Dallaz is a splendid one to beholdDallaz is a splendid one to beholdDallaz is a splendid one to beholdDallaz is a splendid one to beholdDallaz is a splendid one to beholdDallaz is a splendid one to beholdDallaz is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by christian370z View Post
I have been going between the 35mm and 50mm Nikkor prime lens but I can't decide to be honest. I can't really afford the Sigma at this point unfortunately, I agree with you though that the 50mm will require more space to shoot which I am not sure will be useful in smaller confines like car shows. However, I feel like 50mm focal range gives your picture slightly more depth and a sense of distance compared to shooting at a 35mm focal distance. BUT, the 35mm lens crop is better for portraits and for smaller shooting spaces.

I can't make up my mind!!!

I have a circular polarizer btw, I love it and use it anytime I have to shoot in the sun.
Nice. As for which lens I'd be unsure too. I can never make up my mind when getting a new one. Unfortunately I just broke my wide angle so that will definitely be the next one for me.

Dallaz is offline   Reply With Quote