View Single Post
Old 09-23-2011, 12:16 PM   #5 (permalink)
GaleForce
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: Varis Arising II
GaleForce has a reputation beyond reputeGaleForce has a reputation beyond reputeGaleForce has a reputation beyond reputeGaleForce has a reputation beyond reputeGaleForce has a reputation beyond reputeGaleForce has a reputation beyond reputeGaleForce has a reputation beyond reputeGaleForce has a reputation beyond reputeGaleForce has a reputation beyond reputeGaleForce has a reputation beyond reputeGaleForce has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by joshs09slvrZ View Post
Great thread! I have the same setup as you...even have the Stillen G3 intakes. I had a huge problem removing the driver side cat...so much so that I have an appointment with the Nissan dealership this weekend to remove it. After driving it around for a couple of days, go back under and re-tighten all the bolts. How do you like the sound inside the cabin?
That sucks about your stock cat I hope the Nissan dealer can get you going this weekend!

I keep popping my head under the car to check things out, I've retightened the nuts and bolts, they stayed tight actually.

The sound in the cabin is great. I do find myself driving around with the windows down more often. I also find myself cruising around town near 3000 rpm because that's the sweet spot for a nice purr. Sucks for gas milage driving like that, but who cares. The exhaust is a little more noticeable on the highway, slightly louder than stock and also deeper in tone but not bothersome like the annoying exhaust the young guys in their modded Honda Civic's have.

Honestly, I bought the Berk CBE and HFC because of the proven horsepower gains. The sweet tone is a nice perk to an already awesome set-up.