View Single Post
Old 09-22-2011, 06:52 AM   #109 (permalink)
m4a1mustang
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: on two wheels
m4a1mustang has a reputation beyond reputem4a1mustang has a reputation beyond reputem4a1mustang has a reputation beyond reputem4a1mustang has a reputation beyond reputem4a1mustang has a reputation beyond reputem4a1mustang has a reputation beyond reputem4a1mustang has a reputation beyond reputem4a1mustang has a reputation beyond reputem4a1mustang has a reputation beyond reputem4a1mustang has a reputation beyond reputem4a1mustang has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Draco View Post
Just installed PSS 18's on the front end, stock tires are holding up ok on the back. Definitely thinking about springing for Michelins on the back too.

The grip is way better. The stock Potenzas are noisy as hell and dont seem to stick to the road in sharp turns like these do. The handling and noise is so much better with the PSS's, I think I'm driving a different car. We'll see how they hold up but after the Potenzas anything is likely to be an improvement.

I think the dealer loads those tires on the car so they can sell you another set as quickly as possible.
I suggest you replace the rears as soon as possible. Mixing and matching tires is never a good idea.
LIKE us on Facebook!
m4a1mustang is offline   Reply With Quote