Thread: 370Z fog light
View Single Post
Old 09-05-2011, 05:50 PM   #9 (permalink)
gurneyeagle
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: '18 Audi TT RS
gurneyeagle has a reputation beyond reputegurneyeagle has a reputation beyond reputegurneyeagle has a reputation beyond reputegurneyeagle has a reputation beyond reputegurneyeagle has a reputation beyond reputegurneyeagle has a reputation beyond reputegurneyeagle has a reputation beyond reputegurneyeagle has a reputation beyond reputegurneyeagle has a reputation beyond reputegurneyeagle has a reputation beyond reputegurneyeagle has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ricardo2.0 View Post
anybody???
Ricardo - go to the DIY section, and you will find a few threads on installing the fog light. Two specifically deal with using the factory harness you found. Utilizing the harness involves tapping into the wiring found in the passenger footwell.

Activating the Rear Fog lamp using (mostly) existing wiring

DIY: Rear Fog Light Wire Via BCM and Stock Wiring

As an alternative, you can simply wire the light directly into the factory harness found in the trunk.

The EVO-R light has two hot leads - one for flash, one for solid on. I plan on wiring the light so it flashes in reverse, and comes on solid when I hit the brakes. Take a look at this thread:

DIY: EVO-R Foglight Install

Dave took it a bit farther than I will be by installing an on/off switch, but his write-up is exceptional.

Good Luck!
Waiting on the Z35! SOLD - 2011 Gun Metallic Touring 7AT w Sports Pkg & Nav, Nismo Bumper and Rims, RC Grille, RC Brake Ducts, H&R Spacers, Painted Door Hdls, GTR Start Button, Nav By-Pass, EVO R Fog Light, CF Ducktail, CF Interior Trim

Last edited by gurneyeagle; 09-06-2011 at 05:37 PM.
gurneyeagle is offline   Reply With Quote