View Single Post
Old 08-01-2011, 12:09 AM   #56 (permalink)
Endgame
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: Nothing Now!
Endgame has a reputation beyond reputeEndgame has a reputation beyond reputeEndgame has a reputation beyond reputeEndgame has a reputation beyond reputeEndgame has a reputation beyond reputeEndgame has a reputation beyond reputeEndgame has a reputation beyond reputeEndgame has a reputation beyond reputeEndgame has a reputation beyond reputeEndgame has a reputation beyond reputeEndgame has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by tvfreakazoid View Post
Stang, camero has over 400hp for about the same price as the 370z so why pay more for a car that has less power hasent had any decent updates? The genesis is cheaper as well. I dont think nissan really understands the american market or they dont care. If they want to sell more nissan needs to.get there heads out of there *** and start making more improvements bumb the dam hp torque add di and stop raising the price. Fire th ceo of nissan and hire someone from ford lol.
Montez, I am surprised you got looks in Phx with a Camaro. They are a dime a dozen and I seem more of them than Civics these days in Phx.

Even today I would take the Z over a 5.0 or Maro. Yes, the Stang's handling has improved, but still not Z level. The Z look better stock and modded (subjective). I just prefer Japanese sports cars (for example: if I was told I could get ANY car $ not an option, it would be the R34 Skyline GTR Nismo Z Tune). And, it is not all about going fast, hanging your rear end out, or doing donuts. The Z is a drivers car that I have much fun in. To be honest, I do not have as much fun in my buddies' Z06 than I do my Z.

These are all subjective, and to each his own. That said, I do give thumbs up to 5.0 owners; they are almost as rare as 370s in Phx.
Endgame is offline   Reply With Quote