View Single Post
Old 07-26-2011, 09:41 AM   #12 (permalink)
daisuke149
My *** is famous!

Drives: 2013 Boss 302 PW
daisuke149 has a reputation beyond reputedaisuke149 has a reputation beyond reputedaisuke149 has a reputation beyond reputedaisuke149 has a reputation beyond reputedaisuke149 has a reputation beyond reputedaisuke149 has a reputation beyond reputedaisuke149 has a reputation beyond reputedaisuke149 has a reputation beyond reputedaisuke149 has a reputation beyond reputedaisuke149 has a reputation beyond reputedaisuke149 has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via AIM to daisuke149

Quote:
Originally Posted by ImportConvert View Post
Been in a situation involving both a bitch and a "big hairy dude". Some dude's bitch hit me and I wasn't very pleasant toward either the big hairy dude, or his drunk bitch. Her cop daddy showed up and I didn't have anything to say to him either beyond "Yeah, she ran the light" as they crammed her into the back of a cruiser.

Skewered her insurance company best I could. Made friends with a lawyer and a chiropractor, as well.

OH, btw, one time a guy rammed my mustang GT at a gas-pump (long story, horse-trailer, etc.).

Anyway, I got out and did my damndest to bait him into throwing a punch. His wife came out of the gas station though and simmered him down. He later turned out to be okay, and even though his **** bargain-basement ghetto insurance company (Progressive) refused to cover my damage (I was parked...pumping fuel...he admitted full fault....) because it was on private property (Gas-station/trukstop just outside of Houston, the one with the plastic palm-trees for you TX natives), he cut me a check for the avg. of the 3 estimates I faxed him. Stand-up guy.
progressive did the same to me when a buy backed into me at a wal-mart parking lot. They really are the shittiest of the ****.
daisuke149 is offline   Reply With Quote