View Single Post
Old 06-14-2011, 09:30 AM   #4 (permalink)
ValidusVentus
Enthusiast Member

Drives: #18 Z34
ValidusVentus has a reputation beyond reputeValidusVentus has a reputation beyond reputeValidusVentus has a reputation beyond reputeValidusVentus has a reputation beyond reputeValidusVentus has a reputation beyond reputeValidusVentus has a reputation beyond reputeValidusVentus has a reputation beyond reputeValidusVentus has a reputation beyond reputeValidusVentus has a reputation beyond reputeValidusVentus has a reputation beyond reputeValidusVentus has a reputation beyond repute

I also keep things simple for the most part, but then a lot of that has to do with the prices of supplements adding up rather quickly. I use Optimum Nutrition's (ON) gold standard whey as well as their Casein. I also take Jack3d and a multivitamin, Opti-Men.
I try to take in about or a little more than (my body weight in pounds) grams of protien a day. With shakes between meals, after workouts and a casein shake directly before bed I try to keep a positive nitrogen balance and ensure my body has a source of protein all the time. Jack3d I take about an hour before my workouts and since its my only source of creatine at the moment, I try to make sure to take it even on my off days (whenever i think i could use a boost that day) to keep up the level of creatine in my bloodstream. Best whey flavor imo: Strawberry, casein: cookies and cream (tho i don't particularly like that ice cream flavor the protein is good). I used to take Universal Storm creatine (which I thought was a good product) but I'm using Jack3d at the moment because it serves two functions well.

Last edited by ValidusVentus; 06-14-2011 at 09:40 AM.
ValidusVentus is offline   Reply With Quote